Friday, June 27, 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
I do too, sadly.
Yeah it’s a bit too perfected? Think about it in this way
- They pulled the roof down.
- Taeyeon looked directly at the camera.
- SM didn’t stall for time and directly came out with an answer almost immediately.
- The timing intervals don’t match the lawsuit/dating interval.
"Dispatch says that the two have been dating for 4 months now in the utmost secrecy. It’s said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them while EXO was practicing for their first concert. Taeyeon provided moral support for the exhausted Baekhyun, who had to spend nights practicing due to the group’s redoing of their choreography and recording with Kris's lawsuit.”
In utmost secrecy. Why would they do this right now? Especially right now when SM and Kris are at mediation and exactly when a movie director confirmed both him and Kris would work together?
"It’s said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them while EXO was practicing for their first concert. Taeyeon provided moral support for the exhausted Baekhyun, who had to spend nights practicing due to the group’s redoing of their choreography and recording with Kris’ lawsuit”
The day the scandal of the lawsuit broke out and so on both of them were busy as hell. All of May SNSD was busy, more busier than Exo was. Exo’s first solo concert was on the 23-25, SNSD was already in Japan doing their Japanese tour. She couldn’t console him right before Exo’s first concert and SNSD was busy 15-25 of May. The time intervals don’t match.
But they’re completely sure that they’ve been dating since February. How can they know the exact time when they started dating when during that same month the only dating scandal was between Soyu and JungGiGo?
One day before the calendar marked February the only dating rumor SM addressed towards to was Jonghyun and Lee Yubi.
The only rumor SM themselves addressed during that same month was GG’s Feb 5 comeback date. Looks like this was either kept under wraps really tight or it wasn’t true. I’m just wondering how are they so sure about the timing?
SM’s kinda burying Exo in deep soil. Here’s why.
- Exo are 2 years old. Look how long it took SNSD to date.
- Exo don’t have a stable fanbase and the fans are really young so they can get quickly upset at things like this and leave.
- SM is putting Taeyeon in not such a pretty situation. The fans were more accepting of the other members dating because the artists had been in the scene longer than Exo has. Taeyeon’s already getting hate on her insta.
- They’re letting the boys do the talking and Kris stans are getting offended by their words.
- BaekYeol shippers, nuff said.
- Baek’s career is barely starting while Taeyeon’s is already stable.
- Fans are mad at Taeyeon for having the hood down, to them it looks like she’s showing off.
This scandal canceled Kris’ lawsuit. The member on an extremely popular boyband is dating a member of Korea’s national girl group. That’ll distract people. Allkpop’s monthly news ranks are changed. Since May it’s been Kris but now it’s Baekhyun and Taeyeon that made their way into the top news.
This is what i mean by preparing the mood. Now that people aren’t paying too attention to Kris’ lawsuit, once he comes back it won’t be as impacting as those two dating.
I give them both until September or November but i don’t think they’ll pass 2014 tbh. Taeyeon’s mature and stable and she looks ready to settle down while Baekhyun’s still young and still trying to get Exo widely known and make an income of his own. Both groups will have a comeback and during that interval they’ll break up, “they’ll drift apart because of schedules and remain as friends.”
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- Having a Beginning
- Having an Ending
- But WHERE’S THE MIDDLE?!?
- HOW DO I GET TO THE ENDING
- WHAT IS A PLOT
- WHAT ARE PLOT DETAILS
- WHAT IS WRITING
And most importantly:
- HOW DO I TITLE
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
Saturday, April 19, 2014